DECimage questions

Joseph Zatarski jzatar2 at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 19 13:07:21 CDT 2019

On Tue Mar 19 01:49:08 CDT 2019
 >On 2019-03-17 20:36, Chris Hanson via cctalk wrote:
 >>/I recently acquired a DECimage X terminal, which is theoretically a
VXT-2000 with an add-on 2D accelerator. Unfortunately while the terminal
is badges as a DECimage it didn’t include the board, just a frame buffer. /
 >>//
 >>/Does anyone have a spare DECimage board they’d be interested in
parting with, or know a reasonable place to obtain one? /
 >>You have the board number?
 >>Sometimes if we discuss something here, magically boards show up on
ebay.
 >>Just an observation ;-)

Does MA-0270-92A help? got that number out of the VXT 2000 Installing
and Getting Started Guide (EK-VXT20-IN), but it might be a two-part kit
(accelerator board + DECimage sticker). The VXT 2000 Windowing Terminal
and DECimage 2000 Option Service Guide (EK-VXT20-SV) lists VX20A-OP for
the DECimage 2000 module.

For the twisted pair ethernet module, the same manual lists 54-20482-01.