Only never in Canada - dumb terminals

ben bfranchuk at jetnet.ab.ca
Sat Mar 23 04:02:07 CDT 2019

On 3/23/2019 2:41 AM, Henk Gooijen wrote:
> Would this be useful?
>
> http://geoffg.net/terminal.html
>
> Henk, PA8PDP

It would be if it had RS232 rather than TTL? outputs.
To source all that stuff with the high price of USA to Canada shipping
it would be about $150? Canadian as a guess.

This link might be more useful to a lot of people on the list.
TTY's and  service still can be found here, if the web page can be believed.

http://www.johnwhitney.com/misc/paul-rtty.htm