PDP-11/40 available, Arizona

Adam Thornton athornton at gmail.com
Fri May 10 20:42:30 CDT 2019

I have been invited out to the site tomorrow morning to take an inventory of what’s there (I live near the machines).

I imagine that I may well have a lot of photos that I bring to the list and say “what is this?”

The owner has assured me the machines will not be sent to the scrapper and that there are multiple interested parties, which is good, because I really don’t have a good place to put 8 cabinets of PDP-11.  Not that having an 11/40 running Sixth Edition Unix wouldn’t be cool.

I’ll report back once I have an inventory.

Adam