Pleas ID this IBM system....

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Tue May 21 15:11:34 CDT 2019

On 5/21/19 12:55 PM, William Donzelli wrote:
> You can't blame anyone but they idiot using a 3 wheel cart while
> moving decks of cards. No sympathy from me.

They were using what was available. I&R bought their own four-wheel cart
(looked like a standard gray industrial shop cart that you can purchase
today.  I suspect the small ones were intended for easy access when
delivering cards, tapes and listings to many people and the easy ability
to get in and out of elevators and through doorways. I suspect that they
were repurposed small mail carts.

--Chuck