HP-01 calc watch go withs - brochures, t- shirts, booklets, ad copy who else collecting?

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Wed May 22 09:43:07 CDT 2019

is there any  ad  material  you  are  looking  for?
Ed#

In a message dated 5/20/2019 9:00:09 AM US Mountain Standard Time, spacewar at gmail.com writes:
Only just within the last month I finally obtained a ROM dump from a production HP-01, for potential use in my Nonpareil simulator. Previously I only had the preproduction code listed in a US patent. I'm not sure when I'll have time to actually work on the simulation, though.
My original plan had been to crack open an HP-01 module and try to read the ROM bits optically, as Peter Monta did for the HP-35. However, that didn't work, probably due to a passivation coating on the ROM dies.