M7264 Troubleshooting

Mister PDP vintagecomputersmn at gmail.com
Mon May 27 12:47:28 CDT 2019

I took a look at all the lines you mentioned. BDAL3-13, BDIN, BSYNC, and
BBS7 are all active and jump around in some manner. BRPLY is still the only
line that does not have any activity on it. None of the BDAL lines seem
shorted to ground or to each other. My DLV11-J is configured to essentially
factory settings (J3 set as console, 8 bits no parity) except for the fact
that J3 is at 9.6k baud instead of 300, the address jumpers are exactly the
same as the one you provided.