Modcomp Minicomputers Related - Preservation and Repair

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Wed Nov 6 11:16:40 CST 2019

I have what I believe to be an entire set of Modcomp manuals, sales brochures,
etc. I obtained them from a firm that supported Modcomps at the Kennedy Space
Center in Florida and other firms throughout the world for years. They have all
been scanned into PDF's.

I recently asked them for permission to make the manuals available online -
and they (ultimately) agreed.

Al and I can workout how best to make them available.

Best,
Lyle
--

--