Anyone have docs/jumper settings for Tecmar "PC 500K/1MEG FLOPPY CONTROLLER" ISA card ?

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sat Nov 9 16:57:59 CST 2019

On 11/7/19 4:04 PM, rescue via cctalk wrote:
> I have one of these, it has 2 jumper blocks, JPR2 (4 3 pin jumper
> 'settings'... looks to probably latch each of the 4 high or low) and
> JPR3 (12 on/off jumper positions).
> It also has a JPR1 which would be a 3 pin header and it is strapped by

Tecmar made a PC floppy controller that also supported 8" MFM.
There were jumpers for that, including the 500K data transfer rate.
Tecmar's 8" MFM format was not the same as the IBM 1.2M, nor the same as
"Vista" nor "Maynard".

I don't remember the cabling.  It may have had a 50 pin dual row header,
rather than cabling the 8" from the DC37

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com