RX01 wants

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 03:17:50 CST 2019

I think you mean RX11.  I'll see if I have any I can spare. Isn't the
BC05L-15 folded up in the case?
Or did they put a short one to the back of the box?  I can't remember now.

There are 3 or so screws on on each side that hold the bottom of the box
on. The same screw
 and holes are used for the slides. I'll look for slides also. Which are
you on located?I know
someone who was looking for a box last year.

Are they the old Calcomp cast aluminum, or the newer DEC 70 class drives?
The DEC ones
can sometimes be converted to RX02s. I think the older (RX01 only) were the
M7726 and M7727.
The newer RX02 boards, M7744 and M7745, can be used for either.
DISCLAIMER!! I'm taking
the board numbers off the top of my head. They could be wrong.

Paul