3270 controller simulation

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Mon Nov 18 11:31:51 CST 2019

On 11/18/19 9:16 AM, Grant Taylor via cctalk wrote:

> Would you please clarify if you have the "Local" or "Remote" 3174?

All of my terminal controllers are remote, since I don't have anything
with a channel.

I have a small S36 in storage which is why I have some interest in
twinax. I guess I'd have more if anyone ever gets S34 or 36 running
in simulation.

I have started collecting ISA/PCI/Nubus cards and software for twinax
to go along with what I've been doing for coax. They are pretty cheap
and available right now (at least the HW, software is harder) with
the exception of the Nubus Coax/Twinax board which is unobtanium.