3270 controller simulation

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Mon Nov 18 17:08:02 CST 2019

On 11/18/19 3:14 PM, Ethan Dicks wrote:
> I could fill books about the topic... we sold hundreds of Unibus and Qbus
> boards (and a few VAXBI boards) for bisync, and dozens of boards for SNA.

~chuckle~

> I have all the hardware and software and documentation from Software
> Results, but there is nobody left out there to talk Bisync to.

I wonder if some of the people in the mainframe community would be
interested in running Bisync.  But I don't know what sort of hardware
interface would still be usable.  :-/

There's work afoot to create a new BITNET.  But I think that's using
NJE, likely across TCP.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die