3270 controller simulation

alan at alanlee.org alan at alanlee.org
Mon Nov 18 21:27:04 CST 2019

My interest is I have a S/36 with both TwinAx and SDLC.  SDLC is a lot
easier to interface to.  But I have built a electrical interface board
to go from a balun'd RJ11 twin-ax interface to an FPGA with the intent
on eventually building an open-source TwinAx <--> USB converter.  Sounds
like there's a lot of interest.  If anyone is wanting to help or test,
I'll move this up the priority list.

-Alan