UniBone: Linux-to-DEC-UNIBUS-bridge, year #1

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 21:35:44 CST 2019

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 4:59 PM Chris Zach <cz at alembic.crystel.com> wrote:

> Whelp, if you're planning on doing this early next year I'll start
> dragging the KS10 box out of storage and cleaning it off. If you sell
> the boards let me know so I can buy one and support your efforts.

Joerg is the one building and selling the board, I'm just a
satisfied customer who's also been hacking new device support into it.
I'll keep y'all posted as to when I make progress on this.

Also if anyone has a KS they could, uh, "lend" me it sure would speed up
the development process and I'm sure you'd eventually get it back someday.

(Kidding.)

- Josh

(Not really kidding.)