Who changed the gravitational constant (Dec pdp11 stuff)

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Sat Nov 23 08:18:52 CST 2019

Yeah, it's kind of cool but takes up an insane amount of space. For
whatever reason I kept it through the decades and it holds the VT52
perfectly.

Now I'm wondering if it's worth fixing the LS120 that's out in the shed.
I sold an LA36 about a year or three ago, the LS120 was a weird duck:
It's an LA36 body with the ability to go 300 and 1200 baud with 120 CPS
printing. It does *not* have the logic of an LA120, the boards are more
LA36 and it does not print bi-directionally. Just really moves the old
head *fast* and probably has a bigger buffer to catch up during a
carriage return.

Maybe next year.