TSS/8 on RK05

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Tue Nov 26 11:44:33 CST 2019

Josh,

THANK YOU (!) for the conversion of TSS from RF08 to RK05! I have a PDP-8/E
with and RK05 and it will be fun to get TSS/8 running again.

I had TSS/8 running years ago - on my PDP-12 and RF08 (w/2-disks!).
Unfortunately, I donated both to the CHM in the mid-90's - and they've been
sitting in their archives ever since :(

Cheers,
Lyle
--