System/36 Twin-Ax decode help

Andrew Kay ajkatx at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 19:52:46 CST 2019

Alan,

You may have already read it but page 9 and 10 of the "MPA-II–A
Multi-ProtocolTerminal EmulationAdapter Using the DP8344" document may
be helpful.

It enumerates the 5250 commands but unfortunately doesn't list the
command values.

Also pages 47 and 48 of the "DP8344B Biphase Communications
Processor–BCP" datasheet may be helpful with regard the message
framing.

Let me know if you have trouble finding these documents - I believe I
found them on Bitsavers when I was looking into the 3270 protocol.

Andrew