Looking for DEC RA80 (or RM80, R80) service manual (EK-ORA80-SV or similar)

Antonio Carlini a.carlini at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 18 15:45:47 CDT 2019

On 18/10/2019 05:51, Josh Dersch via cctalk wrote:

> (I should also note that there is an R80 service manual on Bitsavers -- I
> misspoke (mistyped?) in my initial e-mail.  It doesn't provide a lot of
> details on the drive's operation and I was hoping the RA80 or RM80 manuals
> might be more detailed...)

I'm guessing you mean AA-M186B-TC "RA80 Maintenance Guide", but if not,
that's there.

(Assuming I've not mis-typed something, I seem to have a later version,
AA-M186C-TC, but I've not scanned that).

Someone else was looking 10 years ago:

https://alt.sys.pdp11.narkive.com/gXk9CvKT/looking-for-ra80-service-manual-ek-ora80-sv

but seemingly with no luck.

I think the FMPS must be on bitsavers but I hit this first:

https://usermanual.wiki/Document/MP01286RA80Mar82.3622064137

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini