OT(?): Emulation XKCD

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 31 15:26:06 CDT 2019

In my MU5 emulator I have attempted to do all I/O at the speed it would have been done in the real hardware. Not because I think the OS might be sensitive to it (I don't know as I don't have any OS running on it), but simply because if/when ever it runs an OS I want the experience to be as close as possible to what it was originally. I even slow down the console output to actual Teletype Model 33 speed. I will add options to run at host machine speed at some point though.

Regards

Rob