Looking for schematics of QBUS 32KW memory module.

Mister PDP vintagecomputersmn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 16:21:03 CDT 2019

I guess I should have been a little more specific about the memory issues I
was having when I made this post. For the most part these issues seem to be
scattered all about memory. Also, while the XXDP I have been running has
been catching more or less the same addresses every time I run it, someones
it misses a few or adds a few new ones. Moreover when the tests are done, I
can read and write to the addresses using OTD just fine, which makes me
think the chips that are bad (if they are bad, and it isn't some power
related issue) are more flaky than dead.

I put one of the outputs from a run of the XXDP test on a pastebin below.

https://pastebin.com/mF6qWs0U