simh, professional 350, 380

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Sun Sep 22 20:02:45 CDT 2019

I haven't seen one.  And unfortunately xhomer isn't maintained, and its license is incompatible with the current SIMH so it can't be merged.  The author has said he'd consider changing that but I haven't heard back about that (it's been a long time).

At this point it may be the best answer is to implement a new emulation in the current SIMH, without reference to xhomer code.  There aren't all that many devices and they aren't all that complicated; the hardest is probably the graphics.

	paul