Prime 50-Series emulator announcement

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 06:58:15 CDT 2020

Dennis,
   This is primarily fo0r you but I included the group as others may
also be interested.

A few questions.

Does the emulator do  a particular 50-Series machine or is
it just a generic conglomeration of all possible hardware?

Has any benchmarking been done to determine how it compares
to real Prime Systems?

And lastly, from a practical sense.  Are the machines all
networked together and rely on each other for anything?
Should I be starting all of them at the same time instead
of my current practice of only running one at a time?

Definitely having fun with this.  Just wish more of the
third party stuff had survived (like eDv the editor), but
then, why would we expect Prime to have fared better than
any of the other classic systems.

bill