DEC QBUS Backplanes

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Fri Apr 17 20:48:45 CDT 2020

The actual sockets were always labelled with Digital's trademarks, but
they sold them to OEMs to do what they like with them.  We OEM'd for the
Components Group, at one time placed a million dollar order of stuff
including boxes of those backplane sockets!

cheers,

Nigel

--
Nigel Johnson
MSc., MIEEE, MCSE

Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!

You can reach me by voice on Skype:  TILBURY2591

If time travel ever will be possible, it already is. Ask me again yesterday

This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature, be confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the way.
    Nigel Johnson <nw.johnson at ieee.org>

Please consider the environment when deciding if you really need to print this message