Wanted for non-profit public museum: DEC VT100

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Mon Apr 20 13:18:56 CDT 2020

Where is this to be displayed?  I can't help you with the VT100 but I
was very involved in the PDP11/40 machine that David McLey built his
software on!

In fact, I worked until 1 in the morning the night before he had a
meeting with the financiers from New York to finance project, when it
failed the day before and DEC could not get somebody out to help!

cheers,

NIgel Johnson

--
Nigel Johnson
MSc., MIEEE, MCSE

Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!

You can reach me by voice on Skype:  TILBURY2591

If time travel ever will be possible, it already is. Ask me again yesterday

This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature, be confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the way.
    Nigel Johnson <nw.johnson at ieee.org>

Please consider the environment when deciding if you really need to print this message