pdp11/84 PMI memory: What is the problem with Q bus?

Jerry Weiss jsw at ieee.org
Fri Apr 24 11:50:01 CDT 2020

Sorry about the uNOTE confusion...  I was focused and just used the
reference from the OEM version.  I was aware but had mentally excluded
the older Microcomputer Products Group/Components Group version.

If you look at the Memory Comparison table in this OEM uNOTE, it only
lists Block Mode for "JD/JE ONLY".  Hence my comment about it not being
on the JB/JC.

    Jerry