weird rack unit

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at
Sat Aug 8 01:44:39 CDT 2020

It says "fluxgate magnetometer" on the case so its for measuring the earths magnetic field, or other magnetic fields. 


> -----Original Message-----
> From: cctalk <cctalk-bounces at> On Behalf Of Adrian Stoness
> via cctalk
> Sent: 08 August 2020 00:08
> To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
> <cctalk at>
> Subject: weird rack unit
> anyone ever seen one of these?
> has a motorola 6800 date coded 1976 on it
> prityy obscure no model markings on the case. the rack its in has handles for
> carying so it might of flown around in a plane as part of a kit for doing
> geophysical not sure though

More information about the cctech mailing list