Unix text processing software with daisy wheel output

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:10:16 CDT 2020

I use `groff` for some tasks like that. If it's a simple document I'll only
ever do once, I often just open it with a text editor and set the editor to
display a bar on the 76th column, and manually hit return :)

There are probably Markdown preprocessors that either produce fixed width
text or input suitable for `groff`.

Thanks,
Jonathan