DEC VRE01 terminal documentation

Tom Uban uban at ubanproductions.com
Thu Aug 13 16:29:35 CDT 2020

Thanks Aaron. The DEC display is quite a bit newer than the old Plato design. I had one of the Plato
terminals at one time and am quite familiar with them. I also had a digivue standalone display at
one time, but don't recall what I did with it over the course of the years. At that time, I did have
a full manual for it, including schematics, but I'm sure that went with the display to it's new home.

I need to open the DEC VRE01 to see what the design looks like. The newer design allowed it to be
very compact...

--tom