Card edge connectors for individual Qbus wings

Carlos E Murillo-Sanchez ce.murillosanchez at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:21:47 CDT 2020

Carlos E Murillo-Sanchez wrote:
> Greetings, everyone...
>
> Does anybody know where I can source card edge connectors (with
> eyelets or pins on the other side, hopefully) that would fit
> individual wings in a Qbus board?
With regards to the same project, and realizing  that the vt100 keyboard
market is now also thrashed by keyboard collectors:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Digital-DEC-DECMate-Terminal-Mainframe-Minicomputer-Keyboard-VT278-AH/233220520920?hash=item364d06bbd8:g:mSMAAOSwUSRc0h9c

  ... comes my next question.  Does anybody know of a vt100 keyboard
emulation project wherein one can use an easily source-able keyboard and
have the original 1/4" audio plug at the other end?

Carlos.