Dolch (DLI) Logic Analyzer C100 Disassembler Roms?

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Sun Aug 23 07:35:51 CDT 2020

Hi guys,

I have three Dolch Logic Analyzers, the two bigger ones are Palas
<someting> Analyzers, one of them with an highspeed option, the third is
an Compact 100 Analyzer. For the bigger ones I have Disassemblers for
8080/8085 and Z80 as far as I know. I want to use the C100 with a Z80
disassembler, but the ROM images are different it seems, the roms don't
work in the C100.
 Has anyone the rom images for the C100 Z80 disassembler?

Kind Regards,

Holm
         Goethestrasse 15, 09569 Oederran, USt-Id: DE253710583
info at tsht.de Fax +49 37292 709779 Tel +49 37292 709778 Mobil: 0172 8790 741