Gateway Electronics (was Al Lasher's electronics closing.)

jwest at classiccmp.org jwest at classiccmp.org
Mon Dec 7 18:10:27 CST 2020

Jim wrote...
I tried to remember the guy who always remembered me (only got there yearly for quite some time), I think it was Doug.  Someone correct me if not.

It was Doug. He always recognized me and said something the moment I walked in the door. Then again, I was there about once a week for years just to browse and stay up on what all he had.

I don't think there is any place like that anymore for St. Louis.