cc:Mail

Tomas By tomas at basun.net
Sat Dec 19 23:41:31 CST 2020

Hi again,

Another snippet. In the 200LX manual
http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/bpia5259.pdf
it says (p. 29-2):

  Interactive Connection, which is a continuous connection to your
  Post Office that you can make if your Post Office meets certain
  conditions---ask your Post Office Administrator.

Have searched the cc:Mail documentation I have access to for
"interactive" without finding anything.

What are these conditions?

/Tomas