International shipping

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Thu Feb 13 06:19:52 CST 2020

Any recent or other recommendations on shipping to Europe? Specifically
to Italy?

I have the packing arranged.  Item being shipped is an ASR33. budget
right now is a bit beyond what the buyer has, but I have gotten the unit
for him, and we need to figure how to get it there.

weight will be 75 to 100#.  Shipping from Los Angeles.  Doesn't
necessarily have to go express shipping, as long as the ride isn't too bad.

So far not a lot of options, but Fedex freight has been checked out.
Just not sure of any other freight forwarders to use.

thanks.
Jim