Parasitic Engineering Altair Clock Fix Kit...

Stephen Pereira stephen.m.pereira.sr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 12:30:13 CST 2020

Thanks a million, Mike, for scanning and posting this.

I purchased this fix for my Altair way back when for $15, and it’s been one of those things that I’ve never been able to find online.

I never purchased the Parasitic Engineering power supply fix, but I have found it online.  The Parasitic Engineering clock fix has eluded me until now.

BTW, IIRC, the PE clock fix worked excellently and I never had any clock related issues after installing it.  The S-100 bus, the weak power supply, not enough slots, all those wires on the bus, all gave me plenty of headaches, but the clock fix worked great!

smp
- - -
Stephen Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110