Naked Mini 73-53628 Information

TangentDelta tangentdelta at protonmail.com
Mon Jan 27 12:38:54 CST 2020

Hello!

I have a Naked Mini system that was used as the controller in a Linotype phototypesetting machine. From what I've been told, the Naked Mini CPU board is Nova compatible. I would like to use the CPU board in my own system, but I don't have enough information to do so. I haven't been able to find any documentation online that describes the backplane interface.

I could reverse engineer the backplane using one of the RAM boards as reference, but if the information already exists it would save me a tremendous amount of time.

Here is a gallery of the controller cage: https://imgur.com/a/LNkQisq

Thanks.