UniBone: Linux-to-DEC-UNIBUS-bridge, year #1

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Tue Jan 28 13:43:45 CST 2020

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 08:06:09AM -0800, Josh Dersch via cctalk wrote:
> I'll add that I started working on RH11 emulation on the Unibone last week,
> i'm making steady progress (as of yesterday it's able to boot the 2.11BSD
> kernel before falling over).  16-bit only at the moment, 18-bit will
> require some infrastructure work but I'll leave that to Joerg :).

I just ordered a UniBone from Joerg, and my KS10 seems to work ok to the
extent that I can test it.

Is your code available somewhere? You will probably run circles around
me while I get up to speed on what is what, but I would still like to
set up a development environment.

/P