IBM System/36 5360 For Sale - Alabama

Joe George jgeorge_cctalk at nbi6.com
Tue Jul 7 17:55:39 CDT 2020

Hey Alan!

I’m afraid his opening bid will not allow him to come down into the range of realistic prices, but you know how bad I want this machine. :)

I was considering a road trip down there to get pictures and see what documentation and software might come with it. If it came with the right goodies I’d be willing to pay more than it’s worth but that’s still a single digit percentage of what he’s asking.

Wanna road trip sometime? It might be more productive to reason with him in person with cash in hand.

Joe