Interested in Microport 286 System V?

John Foust jfoust at threedee.com
Tue Jul 21 09:06:04 CDT 2020

At 01:18 PM 7/20/2020, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
>>>Bela Lubkin
>>Waaaaaait. Is this somehow related to the Armory?
>
>I know Bela, and will be picking it up from him tonight

I knew him back in the Amiga days, and just a few years ago
I was looking at my class roster from Shorewood (WI) Intermediate School
and I was surprised to see we were in the same class, and
I can't remember if I knew him back then.  We'd go over
to the high school to learn BASIC on the 33s via dial-up to UW-M.

- John