Adventures online

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Thu Jul 23 00:32:41 CDT 2020

I asked @bmoshix what the system was.  I've not gotten a reply yet.

> The error messages suggest it's some sort of Linux system using Docker
> containers, so it's not OS/360 :-)

I half way expect that it's Docker running on z/OS.

> I suspect given that it's running out of memory, that it's yet another
> linux box.

It could be Docker on Linux on Z, but I'd be mildly surprised by that.
I doubt it's Linux on a more typical system.  Though the following file
name in the dump makes me think it's AMD-64 architecture.

    /usr/local/go/src/runtime/asm_amd64.s

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die