OpenVMS Community License

Kevin Lee 821 at 128.ca
Wed Jul 29 09:42:45 CDT 2020

The current rights holders of VMS seem to be going in the right direction with
Hobby freebies and reasonable friendly access to the OS..    I guess they had
Better curate the local VMS gurus as there are not a lot of them left on the planet.

:)

openVMS forever.. can’t wait for a dell cluster of VMS machines :)

Weird world.