OpenVMS Community License

Bob Smith bobsmithofd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 15:22:32 CDT 2020

I am not sure I understand your "as it turns out there was only one" Bill.
Am I correct in assuming you are talking about DEC owned, and meaning
that Bob Supnik one?

John Wilson's Ersatz 11, aka E11, was and is a great functioning
emulator, but not owned by DEC.

Not arguing, just making sure I understand your statement
thanks
bob