BYTE Magazines

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Tue Jun 2 18:18:31 CDT 2020

Actually, yes.  I had the first two years of them bound - the first
issue sold to me personally by Wayne Green, and let them go for a song
.  A couple of years later each bound edition was advertised for $200 -
that was in 1995 prices!

No idea wha tthey woul dbe worth now.

cheers,

NIgel

--
Nigel Johnson
MSc., MIEEE, MCSE

Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!

You can reach me by voice on Skype:  TILBURY2591

If time travel ever will be possible, it already is. Ask me again yesterday

This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature, be confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the way.
    Nigel Johnson <nw.johnson at ieee.org>

Please consider the environment when deciding if you really need to print this message