BYTE Magazines

Tom Gardner t.gardner at computer.org
Wed Jun 3 16:46:38 CDT 2020

My understanding is that the Computer History Museum has a complete bound set - maybe Al can confirm

And there is likely a fairly complete set at Stanford's GSB periodicals collection.

Other computer or technical history museums might want a fairly complete set; e.g., Charles Babbage Institute, and u would have to check them one by one.

Tom