Restarting Old Amiga's

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757.org
Tue Jun 9 13:19:13 CDT 2020

> It feels like there are quite a few A4000T’s out there.  Most people
> that are really into the Amiga seem to have one.  I’d really like to get
> one, but they’ve always been $$$’s.  Same with the A4000 itself.  For me
> the A1200 would make more sense at this point.

My friend found the deal on the A4000Ts which includes mine. They weren't
really cheap, and it was 3 in one deal surrounded by a ton of unknowns.
All the manuals for the other things like the 060 accelerator and stuff --
the hardware wasn't with the systems. Ours have the slow CPU cards and the
A4000T cases look like cheap PCs and are crazy large and empty, and the IO
card on the back with the SCSI ribbons just seems poorly designed.

 			- Ethan