Restarting Old Amiga's

David Brownlee abs at absd.org
Tue Jun 9 14:58:58 CDT 2020

On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 at 19:23, Zane Healy <healyzh at avanthar.com> wrote:

> My main A3000 has a Picasso IV+, and a 10Mbit 10Base-2 card, this would be a seriously tempting update.  I never got around to adding USB, and would like a better Network card.
>
> Do you have one of these?  I’m afraid I haven’t been on the Amiga email lists, or boards for a *VERY* long time.

I'm on the other side of the fence with a TT030, but I understand the
experience with them has been mixed from "everything that is supposed
to work does", to "some bits work but others don't, but the dev
releases updates which make more bits work".

I do like that they open source the FPGA logic
https://github.com/mntmn/zz9000-fw and that it just works in a
standard Zorro slot...

David