Amiga Vendors?

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 02:44:47 CDT 2020

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 12:04 AM Zane Healy <healyzh at avanthar.com> wrote:
> > On Jun 10, 2020, at 12:45 PM, Ethan Dicks <ethan.dicks at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I still have a load of GG2 Bus+ boards I need to test and bag...
>
> I was wondering if you were still had GG2 Bus+ Boards, like you did 20 years ago.

I probably have a lifetime supply given the steep drop-off in sales
after 1998.  I sold a couple at VCF Midwest a few years ago, but
demand is low.

> I have Amiga OS 1.x, 2.x, 3.1, and 3.9.  I was very surprised to learn that 3.1.4 was released a couple years ago, and 3.2 is well underway.

I'm definitely behind the curve there.  I have a working A3000 or two
with 3.0 but I never upgraded past that.  I need to finish the recap
on my A3630 and A3640 CPU boards and I need to fix Varta damage to my
A4000 motherboard.  I still have some working A1000s and A500s and at
least one working A2000... plenty of toys, just not the newest ones.

Feel free to ping me if you would want a GG2 Bus+.  They aren't as
attractive for Ethernet as they once were since they only work with
10Mbps ISA cards.  They still work fine for adding serial ports and
parallel printer ports, freeing up the internal parallel port for PLIP
or a digitizer.

-ethan