Unknown Intel blinkenlight panel circa 1973

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:41:33 CDT 2020

I can see why I was having problems. The picture was upside down. It looked like Spanish or something. Do remember that Intel's claim to fame wasn't just micro processor. They were one of the first to do MOS RAMs for big machines. They were more into solid state memory systems than uPs, until after the 8080.
It clearly isn't for some 4004 or 8008. It was likely monitoring some RAM for some mini.
Dwight