: Unknown Intel blinkenlight panel circa 1973

Joshua Rice Rice43 at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 15 05:01:55 CDT 2020

Somehow it seems the thread got fragmented. I posted it to the other half of this thread.

Here’s a link to a high-quality picture of the front panel, straight from the listing. Turns out i’m crap at taking steady photos

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/dysAAOSwqqJehZ-Y/s-l1600.jpg <https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/dysAAOSwqqJehZ-Y/s-l1600.jpg>