IBM vacuum tubes

Joshua Rice Rice43 at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 15 09:03:13 CDT 2020

Hard to say, without the modules they came from.

As far as my (limited) understanding of vacuum tube logic goes, double triodes were very common for implementing basic boolean logic functions. Therefore, most IBM vacuum tube computers and data processing machines would have hundreds/thousands of similar dual-triode tubes making up the logic.

Basically, they could be out of any vacuum tube machine made by IBM. IBM 600 and IBM 700 series machines being the most likely.