Unknown Intel blinkenlight panel circa 1973

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Tue Jun 16 19:17:43 CDT 2020

I remember that shortage of memory chips. People in my office were all
blaming it the Ayatollah Khomeni!

--
Nigel Johnson
MSc., MIEEE, MCSE

Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!

You can reach me by voice on Skype:  TILBURY2591

If time travel ever will be possible, it already is. Ask me again yesterday

This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature, be confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the way.
    Nigel Johnson <nw.johnson at ieee.org>

Please consider the environment when deciding if you really need to print this message