A tool many of you may make find useful!

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:05:17 CDT 2020

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 at 22:55, Richard Pope via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Will,
>      Ultimate Zip is showing that the file is empty. Hum! I have been
> using Ultimate Zip for decades. Hum! I wounder what is going on!

I've never even heard of this tool before. I looked it up, and
http://www.ultimatezip.com/
... is a dead link now.

I think your Zip tool is obsolete and must be replaced.

I recommend 7Zip. It's free & open source, runs on Windows, it's fast,
and opens just about anything. It is genuinely the only
compression/decompression tool I find that I need, although I rarely
run Windows.

Won't cost you a penny/cent, runs on any version of Windows, no
licensing or anything ever.

https://www.7-zip.org/

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com